top of page
Fern Selesnick Consulting
Creative Consulting for Challenging Times
How Our Career Advising Works
I Schedule an Initial Call
- We think people should be able to speak with a career advisor before "signing on", so we schedule a free, introductory 15-minute call or video meeting to discuss services. Prior to speaking, we'll request a copy of your resume (if one is available).
- We'll explain our services, answer questions, and discuss how we might be of assistance.
- If you'd like to proceed, we'll schedule a meeting and send a contract before services begin.
II Meet with Us!
- We offer video meetings and phone sessions. (If you're new to video meetings, don't worry. We make it easy!)
- Sessions are 60 minutes long. Extended meetings are available with advance notice.
- Some people request "homework" and we provide reading, reflection, and research assignments for career planning and job search. Others prefer working on things at meetings only and that's fine too.
III Courtesy Follow Up
- After each session, you'll receive a customized, emailed summary of our key discussion points and next steps. There's no added fee for this service. It's provided to help you move forward.
- Fees are on a sliding scale and payable in advance. We accept all major credit cards. All services require a signed contract.
To learn more, contact us for a complimentary, 15-minute meeting.
bottom of page