More Americans work later in life than ever before. Most have no example to follow because previous generations retired in their mid-50's or early 60's. It's time to talk!
We believe mature workers bring the invaluable gift of experience to the workforce, an irreplaceable quality we admire and respect. We want to support them during this critically important life phase.
We address the life-changing decisions mature workers face through a combination of career counseling, education, and effective job search strategies.
- Your Next Steps: Career Change or Not?
- Dealing with Age Discrimination
- Leveraging Your Experience
- Embracing Technology
- Self Care
- Employment Trends and Applying Online
- Today's Job Interviews
Fees and Payment
- We use a sliding scale of $75-$125/hr. and offer a discounted hourly rate of $60/Hr. for retirees
- Payment is due at the time of service. We accept checks, cash, and Venmo.