Recent Grads and Students
Career Exploration and the Strong Interest Inventory®
Thinking about careers is both exciting and challenging. Identifying your interests and seeing what's out there can be a great first step.
Strong Interest Inventory® is one of the world's most respected and
widely used career planning tools. Recognized by the American
Psychological Association, it provides an extensive analysis of your
career interests to help guide your career choices. We combine it with
occupational research for rewarding and realistic career decisions.
- Online completion of the Strong Interest Inventory
- Customized written report (Sample Report)
- One 30-minute interpretive session with a Strong Interest Inventory expert
- Our guided, 60-minute career exploration session
- Introduction to occupational research (includes tools from the US Dept. of Labor)
Discounted Student Rates
- Strong Interest Inventory Package: $100 pre-paid. All services require a written contract.
- Degrees must be no older than two years and graduates must be at the start of their careers.
- Additional 60-90 minute meetings: Discounted Advising Rate of $50/Hr.
- Learn more about our Coaching Fees and Payment Options.
Fern is certified by the Consulting Psychologists Press to administer and interpret the Strong Interest Inventory.